Confirmation Class of 2017Congratulations to our Newly Confirmed!! With great joy and pride, our parish community offers its heartiest congratulations to the candidates who received the Sacrament of Confirmation.
Bishop Malone confirmed a total of 149 candidates on Monday, May 15, and Tuesday, May 16, 2017.
God Bless you always!
Confirmation Class of 2018:
For those currently in Grade 9 or level I.
Parent Meetings for ALL Parents of 9th Graders (Catholic and Public School) took place on April 22 and 27, 2017. All Confirmation requirements and due dates were explained. Any Questions? Contact Mrs. Arlene Meyerhofer firstname.lastname@example.org or call 688-5760.
• Any student can join the LifeTeen Steubenville Weekend in July 7-9, 2017 in place of a Confirmation retreat. Please contact Adam Jarosz at 688-3578 for details as soon as possible.
Confirmation candidates will attend ONE of the following Retreats:
• Mission at St. Greg's in the evenings July 16-22, 2017.
• Wednesday, July 19 - Thursday, July 20, 2017 at the Notre Dame Retreat House in Canandaigua (bus transportation will be provided).
• Wednesday, August 16 -Thursday August 17, 2017 at the Notre Dame Retreat House in Canandaigua (bus transportation will be provided).
• Saturday, October 28 - Sunday, October 29, 2017 at Christ the King Seminary in East Aurora
• Saturday, November 18 - Sunday, November 19, 2017 at Christ the King Seminary in East Aurora
Faith in Action Booklet (Full Service Record, 8 pages)
Just need one page from the Faith in Action Booklet?
Please click here for a Single page (double-sided).
Confirmation Class of 2019
Parent Meetings for ALL Parents of 8th Graders (Catholic and Public School) took place on April 22 and 27, 2017. During thiese meetings ourHigh School Family Faith Formation Program was introduced and Confirmation requirements were explained. Any Questions? Contact Mrs. Arlene Meyerhofer email@example.com or call 688-5760.