Adoration Chapel is open!
ADORATION CHAPEL RE-OPENING GUIDELINES
We are grateful to have our Adoration Chapel open again. There are new protocols in place for everyone's safety. We thank you in advance for your cooperation and support. Please know that the appropriate air quality guidelines are being followed, which includes the use of a MERV-13 filter.
We have a tabernacle on the altar which allows individuals to pray while our Lord is safely reposed. A new tabernacle has been ordered which will house the monstrance. This new tabernacle will have doors which can be closed if no Adorer is present. When Adorers are present the doors to the tabernacle will remain open and the monstrance will be visible behind glass to ensure the safety of the consecrated host.
- The Adoration Chapel is open 24/7 unless the Parish is closed.
- Space is limited to a maximum capacity of 9
- (8 using chairs and 1 using the kneeler.)
- Please be respectful of those waiting in the hallway to enter. Unless you are a scheduled Adorer please be mindful of your time so others may have time for prayer.
- NO ONE IS PERMITTED TO STAND/SIT/KNEEL IN THE BACK OF THE CHAPEL.
- Face covering MUST be worn at ALL times, covering your nose and mouth.
- Please sanitize your hands as you enter/exit the Chapel.
- Please use the wipes provided to wipe down your chair before you leave and dispose of them properly.
- The Chapel door should remain open unless the school children are entering thru the doors of the school, which is typically between 7:15-7:45 am Monday thru Friday.
- No food or beverages are allowed inside.
If you are interested in signing up for Adoration please call the Barb Pelosi at 634-7478. There are many slots still available and we encourage your participation in this ministry.
« Back to list page