Last Update: September 22, 2021
Face Coverings are now mandated for all participants in the liturgy, especially when in close proximity to those of other households (for entry, exit, and when receiving Holy Communion). When seated, participants may "relax their mask" if they feel comfortable to do so. If you wish to sing, you must wear a face covering.
See the Letter to the Faitful (below) from Bishop Mike regarding "religious exemption" from the vaccination mandate.
The obligation to attend Sunday Mass has been lifted. Please see the press release below from May 23, 2021.
Per the Diocese of Buffalo, face coverings are optional to enter and exit Church. You may take your face covering off while seated. Your face covering is optional as you process to Communion. Face covering is still required if you choose to sing. Please maintain reasonable separation from those not in your household.
Participation at in-person Masses and other parish events should not be contingent on vaccination status, nor should individuals be questioned regarding their vaccination status or asked to produce a vaccine card.
Daily and Weekend Masses will resume for in-person.
- Daily Masses will continue to be available on our livestream for those that are unable to attend.
- We will continue to record Daily Masses for those that miss the live Mass. Click here.
- Weekend Masses will continue to be available on our livestream and YouTube Channel.
- Only the front doors of the Church will be used to enter and exit for weekend Masses.
- Hand sanitizer is available at the front Church doors and must be used upon entering.
- While the Church is appropriately sanitized, please be aware there is an assumed risk when attending Mass.
- Please do not bring your own cleaning supplies to wipe the pews down as this can damage the wood.
- Crying Room is open as of Saturday, July 3. Please the Bulletin for more information.
Parish Office:The Parish Office is open to visitors, but we kindly ask you to please call ahead as we can assist in many ways over the phone.
Catholic Store:The Catholic Store is open. See website for hours.
Café:The Café is open. See website for hours.
Confessions: Confessions are in the Church from 2:30 to 3:45 pm on Saturdays.
Programs: Meetings/Events/Gatherings are still limited on capacity of the space being used. Please contact the Parish Office for more information at this time.
Family Faith Formation: Family Faith Formation will resume in-person learning this summer. Please contact the FFF office with any questions.
St. Gregory the Great School: Please see the School website for the most up-to-date information.
Youth Ministry: Check out the website for the most up-to-date information.
DownloadsMass Obligation has been lifted
Letter to the Faithful on Religious Exemptions