Reservations for Christmas Mass
We will require reservations for Christmas Eve and Christmas Day Masses, but we will also require printed tickets to attend. We understand that a printed ticket and online system may be inconvenient but it is needed to help us prepare properly.
The Mass times will be:
- Christmas Eve Mass Times* - 2:00 pm, 4:00 pm, 6:00 pm and Midnight
- Christmas Day Mass Times* - 8:00 am, 9:30 am, 11:00 am and 12:30 pm
*Please note there is no 4:30 pm Mass on Christmas Day. In addition, all Masses will be livestreamed on our website and on our YouTube Channel (@stgregswilliamsville).
You can make your reservation for Mass and print your tickets using our online system, or stop in the Parish Office on weekdays for assistance. We have designated specific dates and times for face-to-face ticket reservations or you can call in to our dedicated phone line. Reservations will be accepted until Tuesday, December 15, at 5:00 pm. If you do not have a printed ticket, you will not be allowed into the Church or other worship site. No exceptions!
If you have access to a computer and printer, please visit our website (www.stgresg.org) to make a reservation.
For those who do not have access to internet and a printer, we have 3 options available for you:
- Stop by the Parish Office during office hours to make the reservations, pick your actual seats and receive your printed tickets.
- The Parish Office will also be open additional special hours just for Christmas Mass reservations on the following days:
- Saturday, November 21, from 9:00 am - 7:00 pm
- Sunday, November 22, 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Tuesday, December 1, from 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm
- Saturday, December 6, from 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
- Saturday, December 12, 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
- Call-in your reservation at (716) 688-5678. You will not be allowed to select your seats over the phone. They will be chosen for you. You will need to come to the Parish office and pick up your printed ticket.