Family Faith Formation
Welcome to St. Gregory's Family Faith Formation Home Page!
Upcoming Events, Information and Updates:
• Parents Needed! for 2017 Vacation Bible School: Be a Game Captain, Drama Coach, Crafts Leader or a Refreshments Captain! VBS runs from July 10 -14. Parent volunteers come from 8:45 am-12 noon. Please call 688-5760 for more information.
• Download Service Opportunities for High School Students. Updated 04.03.17
• Download the 2017-2018 FFF Program Registration Schedule
• Save the Date! Important Meeting for ALL Parents of 8th Graders
(Catholic and Public School) Thursday, April 20, from 7:00 - 8:30 pm OR Saturday, April 22, from 9:00 - 10:30 am in St. Greg's School Cafeteria. This meeting will introduce our High School Family Faith Formation Program, explain Confirmation requirements and include registration for the Summer Program. Eighth Grade Students are Welcome but not required to attend. Any Questions? Contact Mrs. Arlene Meyerhofer email@example.com or call 688-5760.
• Save the Date! Important Meeting for ALL Parents of 9th Graders
(Catholic and Public School) Saturday, April 22, from 11:00 am – 12:30 pm OR Thursday, April 27, from 7:00 - 8:30 pm in St. Greg's School Cafeteria. This meeting will explain all Confirmation requirements and due dates as well as registration for summer program. Ninth Grade Students are Welcome but not required to attend. Any Questions? Contact Mrs. Arlene Meyerhofer firstname.lastname@example.org or call 688-5760.
• Confirmation Dates have been set for Monday, May 15 and Tuesday, May 16. Candidates please refer to email notification for your assigned date of Confirmation and other important details; or click here to check the Confirmation information page.
• Download Service Opportunies for High School Students. Updated January 2017
• Our very own Deacon Peter Donnelly made a presentation to the Generations of Faith and mentioned references to helpful links and resources. Even if you aren't part of Generations of Faith- please feel free to go to these links and references!
- The New American Catholic Study Bible, 2nd Edition
- Thomas Merton - The Seven Storey Mountain
- Karl Rahner - The Great Church Year
- Anything by Richard Rohr or Henri Nouwen
Dear God, Give us the courage and strength today, to carry out your will.
May we keep an open heart and mind, and listen to the voice of the Holy Spirit.
When life presents us with challenges that consume us,
let us know that you are always present with us.
May we feel the comfort of your unconditional love.
Keep us strong and confident in all that we say and do. Amen.
-A prayer from 500 Prayers from Catholic Schools & Parish Youth Groups.
View Bishop Malone's message regarding Pope Francis!