Family Faith Formation
rWelcome to St. Gregory's Family Faith Formation Home Page!
Upcoming Events, Information and Updates:
• Attention Grade 2 Parents. Please note this correction to the February 11 Mass Bulletin info: First Penance will be on THURSDAY, February 16 at 6:30 pm in Church; there is NO reception following First Penance.
• Confirmation Dates have been set for Monday, May 15 and Tuesday, May 16. Candidates please refer to email notification for your assigned date of Confirmation and other important details; or click here to check the Confirmation information page.
• Download Service Opportunies for High School Students. Updated January 2017
• Coffee Breaks with God: Join us on Saturday, March 4, 2017 from 9:15 am - 10:15 am in the School Art Room! Come, relax and unwind from your busy week...have a cup of coffee, and revamp your spirituality! Join Deacon Peter Donnelly and his wife, Cathy for"Your Kids Are Watching Your Marriage" Babysitting is available upon request. Please call the FFF Office (688-5760) by 12 noon on Thursday, March 2...
• Our very own Deacon Peter Donnelly made a presentation to the Generations of Faith and mentioned references to helpful links and resources. Even if you aren't part of Generations of Faith- please feel free to go to these links and references!
- The New American Catholic Study Bible, 2nd Edition
- Thomas Merton - The Seven Storey Mountain
- Karl Rahner - The Great Church Year
- Anything by Richard Rohr or Henri Nouwen
• Emergency Closing Policy • Class Cancellations: As a courtesy to our parents, when we have class cancellations, we send out recorded messages to parents' phone numbers listed on the registration form. During inclement weather, we will do our best to send the recorded notification at least one hour prior to class time. Please refrain from calling the FFF Office before 2:00 pm on weekdays as the decision to close may not have been made yet. The best time to call the office to see if there is a cancellation is one hour prior to class time.
Please be aware that if you did not give us current phone number information, we will not be able to contact you with class cancellations through our broadcasting service. If your answering machine or voicemail picks up the call- the message may not be properly delivered.
As always, please use your best judgement when there is inclement weather.
Dear God, Give us the courage and strength today, to carry out your will.
May we keep an open heart and mind, and listen to the voice of the Holy Spirit.
When life presents us with challenges that consume us,
let us know that you are always present with us.
May we feel the comfort of your unconditional love.
Keep us strong and confident in all that we say and do. Amen.
-A prayer from 500 Prayers from Catholic Schools & Parish Youth Groups.
View Bishop Malone's message regarding Pope Francis!