We have many service opportunities for those who can share their time, talent and treasure! Please check this page for updates for new service opportunities; we will post them as needed below.Thank you for all your support and God Bless you!
Christmas Gift Collection Help Needed
High School Students AND their Parents Needed: on December 14 and 15, 2019 to collect, sort, and deliver the nearly 1500 gifts collected from the Parish Christmas Gift Collection to several agencies who serve those in need:
• December 14, 2019 from 10:00 to 11:00 am to sort gifts and to transport them to the Gathering Rooms. (We need at least three students with their parents.)
• December 14, 2019 from 3:00 to 7:00 pm to accept and sort gifts in the Gathering Rooms before and during masses. We need at least four students with their parents to help.
• December 15, 2019 between 1:00 and 1:30 pm. We are looking for five Parent drivers and students to drive the Christmas gifts to local agencies; SUV's, or Vans would be helpful.
Please call the Family Faith Formation office to volunteer to help at 688-5760 or email us at email@example.com
High School Student Volunteers Needed: The Ladies of Charity are coordinating the changing of the missalettes in the Church on Nov. 30, after the 8:00 am Mass. They will be removing the inserts and the orange song books. The new Mass books will be inserted into the back cover of new or useable covers. The job goes quickly and should only take an hour or two. If you can help out, please contact Katie Ola at 912-9061 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Adult Substitute Catechists: Have you ever considered teaching religion classes? Being a substitute catechists is a great first step! Please email email@example.com if you would like more information. All Lesson plans, materials and support are provided.
Help Needed For 2019-2020 FFF Programs: Students (Grades 7- 12) can volunteer for the positions listed below.
• Classroom Aide: We need aides to help for Grades 1-4 on Mondays (4:30 pm - 5:45 pm) or Saturdays (9:00 am - 10:30 am). You can volunteer for one or both days.
• Babysitters for Coffee Break with God workshops on October, 5, November 2, December 7, February1 and March 7 from 9:00 am - 10:30 am in the School Art Room. If babysitters aren't needed, we will ask volunteers to help out in classrooms. You can work any of the dates listed; work one session or as many that fit into your schedule..
• Classroom Aide for Generations of Faith (Sept 2019-April 2020): Assist in the classroom and help with set up and cleanup once a month; choose from the following dates/times:
▪ Sunday mornings from 9:30 am – 12:15, and or Sunday afternoons from 12:15 pm – 2:15 pm.
▪ Thursdays from 5:30 - 8:15 pm.
Download Service Opportunity Form
Please email Mrs. Gilbert in the Family Faith Formation Office at firstname.lastname@example.org if you can volunteer. Send her a screen shot of the completed form or specify the volunteer position you can fill and the time slots you prefer to work.
You can also bring the completed Service Opportunity form to the FFF Office on Mon-Fr from 9:00 am - 2:00 pm and when classes are in session. Make sure you take a screen shot of the form for yourself so you remember what you signed up for!
Serve as an Usher or Greeter at the Family Mass
Parent Volunteer needed to be a Classroom Aide for Grade 3 classes that meet on Mondays from 4:30 - 5:45 pm. Please email email@example.com if you are able to help out.
"We must restore hope to young people, help the old,
be open to the future, spread love. Be poor among the poor.
We need to include the excluded and preach peace."