We have many service opportunities for those who can share their time, talent and treasure!
Please check this page for updates for new service opportunities; we will post them as needed below.Thank you for all your support and God Bless you!
• Download Service Opportunities for High School Students. Updated 04.03.17.
• Catechists Needed for the 2017-2018 school year! It's that time of year to find catechists to teach Family Faith formation classes! If you possess the following characteristics: Love of children, faith, prayer, sacraments, Jesus, Church and fun-then you're just the right person we're looking for! Catechists and substitute are needed for all grades. You will be provided with a lesson plan and all materials to teach . If you're not sure, try volunteering as a substitute-you'll find the time so rewarding! If you feel that this is what God is calling you to do, or you just want more information, please contact Joan Rischmiller at the Family Faith Formation Office at 688-5760.
♦ Weekly FFF Program (September - April) needs a catechist for:
- Little Cherubs, Saturday classes (9:00 - 10:30 am)
- Grade 2: Monday classes (4:30 pm - 5:45 pm)
- Grade 2: Wednesday classes (4:30 pm - 5:45 pm)
- Grade 5 Saturday classes (9:00 am - 10:30 am)
♦ Monthly FFF Program (aka Generations of Faith) needs catechists for:
- B Sessions (Once a month, Sunday from12:30 pm - 2:00 pm) for Grades 3,4 & 5
- C Session ((Once a month, Thursday from6:15 pm - 7:45 pm) for Grades 6,7 & 10
· For Students in Grade 5 - 8:
Download the Information on Service Opportunities and Form (2 Pages)
"We must restore hope to young people, help the old,
be open to the future, spread love. Be poor among the poor.
We need to include the excluded and preach peace."