Catechist PageFor being more than a catechist ...
a guide....an example ... an inspiration...
Our sincerest thanks and appreciation.
May God Bless you for all you do
to bring our youth closer to God!
FFF Substitute Catechists Needed for the 2020-2021 school year!
Lesson plans and all materials needed to teach are provided. If you're not sure, try volunteering as a substitute-you'll find the time so rewarding!
FFF Weekly programs run from September - April.
We need catechists for the following:
- Mondays (4:30 pm - 5:45 pm) Grades K- 4
- Mondays (7:00 - 8:30 pm) Grades 5-10
- Saturdays (9:00 am - 10:30 am):Grades K- 8
Monthly FFF Program (aka Generations of Faith)
runs from September - April and meets once a month.
We need catechists for Grades K - 10, dates and time as follows:
• GOF Session A (Sunday 10:30 am- 12:00 pm)
Dates for GOF A: Sep.20, Oct.4, Nov. 1, Dec.6, Jan.10, Feb.7, Mar.7 and Apr.18
• GOF Session B (Sunday 12:30 pm- 2:00 pm)
Dates for GOF B: Sep.20, Oct.4, Nov. 1, Dec.6, Jan.10, Feb.7, Mar.7 and Apr.18
•GOF Session C (Thursday 6:15 pm- 7:45 pm)
Dates for GOF C: Sep.17, Oct. 8, Nov.5, Dec.3, Jan.7, Feb. 4, Mar. 4, Apr. 15
If you feel that this is what God is calling you to do, or you just want more information, please email Joan Rischmiller at the Family Faith Formation Office at email@example.com or call at 688-5760.
Each year the Diocese of Buffalo asks that our catechists attend pre-approved formation workshops or online courses for a total of 8 credits, breakdown as follows:
• Two (3 hour seesions)Theological Topics for a total of 6 Theology Credits
• One (2 hour session) Ministry Skills for 2 Ministry Credits
For more information, go to www.DOBformation.org