Welcome to Disciple Camp 2020!! Though we'll miss seeing you, we are so glad that you can join us virtually to learn about your faith!
For those students registered for 2020 Disciple Camp..
Here's what you'll need to know:
• Disciple Camp (DC) Packets can be picked up at the FFF Office from July 13 – 23, Monday-Thursday, between 8:00 am – 12 noon. DC Packets will contain your text book and all the information you'll need to complete this course!
• Outreach: Every year, we collect non-perishable food items for our St. Vincent De Paul Food Pantry. Please consider donating non perishable canned goods like soup, chili, spaghetti-o's, canned ravioli – or what we call, "Meals in a Can". You can donate other kinds of non-perishables like peanut butter, jelly, pasta, tuna, mac n cheese, etc. Please staple the flyer (in your DC packet) to your donation bag. If DC students collect additional donations from friends and family for this food drive, their efforts can count as service hours. Participation is optional; know that those who receive food from St. Vincent De Paul Food Pantry are so appreciative, especially in these uncertain times.
Donation drop off: Donations can be dropped off at the FFF Office from July 14 through September 2, Monday - Thursday from 8:00 am – 12 noon.
• Service Hours: While we encourage participation, we will not have required service hours as social distancing rules have made it restrictive. We do have service hour ideas online if you are interested. Go to
Disciple Camp students can use the green Service Hours form (in your DC packet) to keep track of service you do for others. You can turn this form in (place it in your DC packet) at the end of the summer. We will reward the student from each grade with the most service hours with a prize($15 Dairy Queen gift card)! Please always keep social distancing in mind and wear a mask when you volunteer.
• Car Wash: In years past, we've had a Car Wash in front of the school to raise funds for various missions. This year, it will be different due to social distancing restrictions. This had a service hour component, so if you choose to do this, you can include it as service hours:
Modified Disciple Camp Car Wash
Students can wash their parent's car to raise money for the Doktor Family Mission. You can read more about the Dokotor Family online on our Outreach Page: www.stgregs.org/outreach-schedule
This is entirely optional. Disciple Camp students can (with their parent's permission) even wash their neighbor's car, or their grandparent's car for a donation. In your DC packet, you will find a Car Wash Donation envelope. You can turn this in with your packet at the end of the summer.
• Submit your completed DC Packet at the end of the Summer:
Please bring your completed DC Packets to the FFF Office in the weeks of August 31- September 2, Monday through Thursday, between 8:00 am – 12 noon.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Joan Rischmiller email@example.com or call her at 688-5760.
Pictures from previous Disciple Camp years.
While we can't gather for classes this year, we look forward to the day when we'll be able to see you all again!