Family Faith Formation
Welcome to St. Gregory's Family Faith Formation Home Page!
Virtual Folder (Monthly handouts/flyers/permission slips)
Upcoming Events, Information and Updates:
July 1 Confirmation Instructions
For those scheduled to be confirmed tonight, Wednesday, July 1, 2020 at 7 pm in the Church, here are some important points to remember:
- Everyone must wear a mask
- Each family will have one pew for five people (Sponsor, Candidate and three other family members)
- Each party of five must arrive together, at the same time
between 6:15 pm and 6:45 pm so we can line you up as a group
- Once your group of 5 have arrived, your group will be signed in
- The Church door will be unlocked at 6:15 pm
- Candidates need to wear their nametag that was mailed to them
- Everyone must enter through the center Church door
- We will let one family in the vestibule at a time
- Each family will be ushered to a pew as directed by the staff
From all of us at FFF...God Bless you and Congratulations!
For those registered for Disciple Camp, please click here for DC Information.
For those registered for the High School Summer Program,
please click here for information.
Confirmation has been Rescheduled:
We are so pleased to announce that the Sacrament of Confirmation has been rescheduled for the following Wednesdays: July 1, July 8, and July 15 at 7:00 pm in the Church. Candidates should have received a detailed letter and their name tag in the mail with their assigned dates.
In lieu of a Rehearsal, please view this video instructions for the day of Confirmation. Fr. Leon will explain the procedures, so you will know what to do on the day of Confirmation. (Video is approximately 17 minutes long.)
Family Camping at Camp Turner Download Information
Registration for 2020-2021
Thank you to all of our Family Faith Formation families and catechists for your kind patience and understanding throughout the COVID-19 closings and this period of every changing government advisories. We have missed you all and are so pleased to announce that we began Online Registration for the 2020-2021 school year on June 22, 2020. For program descriptions, go to Program Options. Scroll down for Registration links.
.. TUITION RATE is $100 per child for all programs:
Price breaks for families are applicable ONLY
if all of your children are in the same program:
One child $100
Two children $175
Three children $225
Four or more children $275
• If you have 3 children in Generations of Faith, your tuition is $225
• If you have 3 children, but one is in Disciple Camp, one is in the HS Summer Program, and one is in a Weekly Program, your tuition is $300 ($100 per child, per program).
.. INSTRUCTIONS FOR REGISTRATION
• Please only use your computer (not your iphone) to register.
• Choose from the registration links below.
• Scroll down and click on "One Time Payment"
• Fill out registration including email to receive payment confirmation
• Complete Payment
.. REGISTRATION LINKS:
Register for Generations of Faith A
Register for Generations of Faith B
Register for Generations of Faith C
Register for the Weekly Program
Please register ASAP to enable us to order you child's books and materials. If you have special circumstances and cannot make payment for registration, please contact me as soon as possible. We appreciate all your patience through this difficult period. Please feel free to contact Joan Rischmiller if you have any questions or concerns. email@example.com
Due to the ongoing COVID-19 situation, the sacramental celebration of First Communion was postponed. If your child was to make their First Communion on May 9, 2020 they will be re-scheduled this fall. You will receive a letter when the dates have been determined. God Bless You and thank you for your patience.
While we may not have service opportunities onsite during COVID closings-
we do have new service opportunities for Grades 5-8. Check out the
Service Opportunities tab (on the left hand side)!
Dear God, Give us the courage and strength today, to carry out your will.
May we keep an open heart and mind, and listen to the voice of the Holy Spirit.
When life presents us with challenges that consume us,
let us know that you are always present with us.
May we feel the comfort of your unconditional love.
Keep us strong and confident in all that we say and do. Amen.
-A prayer from 500 Prayers from Catholic Schools & Parish Youth Groups.